Hey you! Happy Halloween! No tricks on today's post: just treats for you! First up is always one of my favorite videos to do--my monthly Chit Chat series. And this one is Halloween-themed! Ooh, spooky! Ok, not even close. But if you're curious to know more about me, these videos I make are a great way to do so. When you watch my video, you'll learn--
- Drink and Mug of the Month (email me to send me a mug and be featured!)
- My Month in Review! This month includes
- My bday
- Blogger shout outs!
- Charlie's rescue anniversary
- PopSugar Event Recap--a pic I've never posted before!
- Meeting Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- My Fave Posts of the Month
- Love It and Leave It Products of the Month
- Plus, you get to see this cutie:
|What's his costume? Find out in the video below!|
I'm also sharing my Ipsy Bag for October! The theme is Beauty Candy! Let's see what I got:
- iEnvy Lashes--Not pictured, but you can see them here in this post.
- Model Co Mascara
- City Color Be Matte Lipstick--my fave this month
- Epice Exfoliant
- Ayres Body Butter
- Extras: Milani liner (I used my points), Milani mascara (didn't ask for), Model Co mascara (I got an extra but was missing my City Color. They sent it a couple of weeks later)
- GIVEAWAY TIME! I am giving away the Milani mascara and the Model Co mascara--both are new.
- If you would like Milani Mascara, send an email with the subject Milani and in the body of the email give me your name and address so I can mail it.
- If you would like the Model Co Mascara, send an email with the subject Model Co and in the body of the email give me your name and address so I can mail it.
- Sign up for Ipsy (it's only $10 a month!) here.
As you can see, Charlie's costume lasted about 3 minutes. Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle