4.28.2010

The Birthday Girl

Happy 15th (yikes) birthday to my baby sister, Holly.
I can't believe you're 15 already, and taller than me, but that's another conversation.
I remember when we found out you were gonna be a girl and I was so excited! I *knew* you'd have red hair and suggested to name you "Holly."
We've had so many fun adventures and I can't wait for our next one.
I love your big heart, your gorgeous curly red hair that I'm totes jealous of, your intelligence, the fact you're a spitfire and stand up for yourself, how sweet you are with our nephews, your laugh and how you make me crack up. I love all of our jokes--What perfume are you wearing? How you owe me like a MILLION Cokes from jinxes, the hundreds of movies we've seen, our love of hats, photo sessions, surviving the mosh pit, our travels, and so much more.
I wish for you fun, adventure, patience, and a truly wonderful birthday. I wish I was there!
I love ya, goose! More pics of us being silly after the jump!

3 comments:

  1. It's so sweet that you got to suggest her name! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie!

    And how amazing is that, that you knew she'd have red hair? Sisters do have an amazing bond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah and Silver Strands--thanks!
    My step-dad has red hair, so I was hoping she would too!
    I have another sis as well, a beautiful blonde, and it's amazing how well we all get along. Plus, there's a huge age gap, but we're all still close.
    Silver Strands--how motivational! I'll keep y'all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...