4.29.2010

Product Test Drive/Things I Love Thursday

This week's Things I Love Thursday is going to be just one thing--one faboosh thing.
Ok, loveys, time to reveal a secret: I went grey really early, as in in my 20s (thanks Mom's side), so I've been familiar with a colorist for years. Since getting my hair done regularly isn't an option right now and I have a lot of hair (thanks Dad's side) I'm very thankful for, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Not to mention I have an interview today! I looked online, did some research, and decided to try Nice 'N Easy's Root Touch Up Kit. It only cost $5.95 (Target).
Did it work? Was it easy to do?
Click read more to read my results!

I'm a disaster crafter, sewer, and cook. Would I be able to do this? Was it easy? YES! It was super easy--just mix, brush on, wait 10 min. (15 for me), and rinse out. I had read some complaints that there wasn't enough product, but it was perfect for me. I just hit the main areas that show--my hair part, temples, and hairline, and had plenty. If you want to do your whole head, you'd need another box.

Did it work? YES!! I was really nervous but  it turned out wonderfully! I don't have highlights in my hair so I'm sure that made it easier.

Overall: If you need something to tide you over until your next coloring that's cheap, then this is the product for you! I'm so excited that I don't have grey roots anymore! See the link above for more info.
What are you loving this week?
Disclaimer: I bought this stuff with my own $. The directions suggest doing a test strand and waiting 48 hours, so please follow directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...