4.26.2010

Scenes from the Weekend

I'm back!
We had some rain and grey skies, literally and figuratively, but a good time was had overall, I think. I'm lucky to have such a great sis and bro-in-law who got us the condo. Thanks y'all!

Ahh, the beach...I got to sink my toes in the sand, and hear that calming ocean, so I was happy! Since it had been storming, lots of cool stuff washed upon the shore for me and The Birthday Girl to look at.

Where we stayed had a pool, so The World's Cutest Nephew™ #2  (I have 2 of them) got to splash. He was a little sick on Saturday...poor lil guy...but was in super spirits Sunday.

So I'm safely back. When you come home do you drop your bags and hit the couch? Do you feel the need to unpack right away? I'm with the latter--gotta unpack as soon as I turn the key. How was your weekend?

2 comments:

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...