5.13.2010

DIY: Washer Necklace

                                                                DIY Washer Necklace
Pics from hgtv and youreallymadethat.com
I was browsing online (no pushy sales ppl and you can stay as long as ya want!) and came across some cool necklaces. Some were ridic ($470!) and I knew I could make some myself and here's how!
You'll need--
-washer from hardware store. Pick the size you'd want. Use more if you want.
-wire or leather cord to wear your finished product. Cut to length desired.
-scissors
Optional--
-wire cutters (is using wire)
-needle-nose pliers
-paper with design
-spray paint
Create--
-If using wire, there are several options--you can wrap the wire around the washer as in the top left inspiration photo, or use the wire as the chain
-You can spray paint the above or just the washer (gold, silver, black, copper, etc)
-You can use leather as the chain or a ribbon.
-You can cover the washer in paper. Trace the washer, cut it out, and use glue and/or Modge Podge to hold it in place/give it a glossy look.
-Additional ideas: use wire and add beads to wrap around the washer.

The results are endless. I can't wait to see your results, crafty loveys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...