5.31.2010

Outfit of the Week: Bohemian Chic for Cheap



I've been on a dress kick lately! I found this dress on American Eagle, regularly $45, marked down for $16! It looks comfy and cool, just in time for summer. I wanted to keep everything as cheap as possible when it came to accessories. There's no need to buy anything new, just use what you already have! For example, I would include the necklace I made a couple of weeks ago, a studded bracelet, and some cute peace earrings. I would probably wear my brown Old Navy flip flops, but I included some sandals, again on sale. I included a bag for that Bohemian vibe. Inside could go some solid perfume, bronzer, eye shadow, polish, and lipgloss.

3 comments:

  1. That dress is very cute and its only $16? No way! Perfect outfit for me...I love it!
    Kisses my lovely and I hope you are having a great long weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...