5.05.2010

Outfit of the Week: Happy Cinco de Mayo!



Happy Cinco de Mayo, friends! Tonight I have a party to go to, and I wanted to wear something cute and comfortable in the sweltering Atlanta temps.
One thing you'll never see me wear, other than a banana clip in my hair, is anything sleeveless (exception: swim suit). Seriously, no photos exist! I can't stand my arms. But I realize that all you pretty dames that read my blog can SOO wear sleeveless, so I have a variation on the left for you. As for me, I'm wearing something similiar to the one on the right.
My shirt is from Forever 21, with white capris (mine are a little looser), and a big necklace from Kohl's. My necklace is kinda similar to this and it is the one thing I *always* get compliments on. Yes, I'll take a compliment where I can get it! ;) Also shown are some lip gloss and perfume options. Solid perfumes are awesome in the summer. In fact, I've created a list of summer beauty products that's coming soon!

What are you up to tonight? Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo where you are?

2 comments:

  1. very cute style board... love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed reading your blog!!

    http://asequindressatbreakfast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...