8.26.2010

Back to School Week: Moving In


Luckily, my dorms weren't like the typical dorms that I always pictured in college. I shared a "dorm" apartment on campus with one to three other girls. I had some great roommates and some that were crazy (a post for another day). And I once lived in a dorm for free (shh! Don't tell!) for summer semester. I also lived by myself my last semester during my undergrad--something I recommend everyone doing at least once! But, if dorm living is not the life for you? Want to get an apartment but have no idea how to do it?



4 comments:

  1. I lived in an apartment with 2 girls and it was so much fun! Good times...right?

    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the dorm thing my freshman year (shared a room with a girl, and a bathroom with her and 2 other suitemates)... Shared an apartment with a friend my sophomore year... Then lived on my own junior and senior years. It was the best! :)

    Great post; brings back those moving-in-college memories... :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in a dorm apartment with three other girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this all makes me so nostalgic! what an exciting time :)

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...