10.28.2010

Atl in Autumn


When I first started this blog, I would share weekly happenings in Atlanta. I thought I'd revisit that today. Atlanta in autumn is simply sublime. There's so much to do!  Here are some of my favorite things to do in Atlanta, in Autumn.

Piedmont Park in the Fall
  • I love to see the leaves fall like glitter and hear them crunch under my feet. Surely I'm not the only one, right? The weather's nicer and I can enjoy the outdoor markets before it gets too cold. AND amazing live music.
Pumpkin Patches
Apple Picking
  • Visit Ellijay, GA to tour an apple orchard.
Ghost Tours
  • My fave tour is the Roswell Tour that I've written about here.
  • There are plenty more ghost tours and cemetery tours as well
Corn Mazes
Fall Festivals
  • Fall Festivals have always been a fave of mine. There is a giant list of ones in Atlanta (or around it) here.
Oktoberfest
  • Helen, GA is a town that is a permanent German village. They have some great Oktoberfest events.
Haunted Houses
Day of the Dead

  • I can't wait to see the activities, listed here.

The Drive In

  • Starlight Drive In is a great autumn activity. You can hear the crickets chirping and feel the breeze blowing, all while watching a movie either in your car or in chairs. 
What are your fave things to do for fall in your city?

4 comments:

  1. I love Autumn. I grew up near San Francisco and never really had much of an autumn until I moved to the east coast this year. Now, I think it's my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting I didn't realize that the city of Atlanta will be having a Day of the Dead festival in Nov. Wow that's so cool.

    I also love to hear the crunch of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these activities and have already accomplished some of them even thought it didn't feel like fall yet!

    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great photo, I love Autumn for many reasons; the colours changing on the trees & we can get back into our fav boots :)

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...