10.27.2010

Halloween Goodies

I just wanted to share my list of Halloween Goodies that I've been collecting. Enjoy.


Beauty
Cha Cha Cha Polish--perfect for fall
Villainous Vixens Collection
Wicked Polish Collection
Monster Mash Perfume
Halloween Soaps


Entertaining & Recipes
Spooky Candy Apples
Tentacle Pot Pies--perfect for kiddos
Spooky Finger Cookies
Creepy Halloween Recipes
Zombie Body Jello Mold
I Scream Ice Cubes
Scary Faces Glass Tumblers
Dexter Blood Slide Suckers--creative!
23 Halloween Recipes via Martha Stewart


Decorate
Glow-in-the-Dark Halloween Balloons--there's jack-o-lanterns too!
How to Make Glow In the Dark Eggs--Not just for Easter
Wine Cork Candles
Creepy Crow Decorations via Dollar Store Crafts--TONS of good stuff here


Dress Up
Seriously EVERYTHING crafty & Halloween via Instructables (like the Gaga costume above)
Theatrical False Lashes
Stockings with Bats
Handmade Costumes for Kids--really easy & cheap
Special-FX Fangs
Last Minute No-Sew Costumes for Kiddos
Bloody Apron

Are you gonna dress up for Halloween? As...?
Do you decorate your house for Halloween?


PS MY GIVEAWAY ENDS ON HALLOWEEN. HAVE YOU ENTERED?

9 comments:

  1. That nail polish is gorgeous! What'd you pick up from the MAC collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish is really pretty! I have my house all decorated by now. I just have to crave my pumpkins...Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a ban.do headband GIVEAWAY later today! Please, join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shade of nail polish! Thanks for sharing all these lovely links. I've never really done anything for halloween, other than trick-or-treat when I was a kid... but maybe this year will be different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's Waldo all the way!!! This is the first Halloween I'm celebrating in years and can't wait!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just not into dressing up for Halloween this year, but I do want to eat a caramel apple. Also love that Nars nail polish!!

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking to Dollar Store Crafts & for your nice comment!! :)

    My favorite idea for a H'ween costume is to dress as Tippi Hedren from that old Hitchcock movie "the birds": http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2009/10/last-minute-halloween-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, that Nars nail polish is perfect for fall!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the toffee apples (to look at rather than eat, that is!)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...