11.15.2010

Elle's Quick Tips: Stinky Hair Be Gone!

I love the fact that I don't have to wash my hair but about once or twice a week. What I don't love is how my hair can absorb smells. I get more compliments on how good my hair smells than my hair itself, but sometimes the smells are stinky. Let me give you an idea of what I mean: certain restaurants make my hair smell, being around smoke (ugh) makes my hair smell, and sometimes just being out in nature makes my hair smell. I've yet to find a dry shampoo that doesn't look like dandruff in my dark hair to solve this dilemma. Instead of washing and doing my hair (which takes an hour or two), I came up with this quick tip for those days when I don't want to wash my hair. Or those nights when I'm too tired to do so. This Quick Tip works on my thick, dry hair, and maybe it will for you too!


What are your hair secrets?

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I went to college in Atlanta and I HATED that people were still allowed to smoke in restaurants and bars (its illegal to smoke in range of public places like bars in Chicago). The smell would stick to my hair and it would take TWO washings to get out!


    My best hair secret is to rinse my hair in cold cold water (the coldest I can stand) before I hope out of the shower. It closes/seals the hair cuticle and my hair is much less likely to frizz and is shinier throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this! The only time I like it when smells get trapped in my hair is when I study in coffee shops. :] Otherwise, BLEUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love this! The only time I like it when smells get trapped in my hair is when I study in coffee shops. :] Otherwise, BLEUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love this! The only time I like it when smells get trapped in my hair is when I study in coffee shops. :] Otherwise, BLEUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit it - I don't wash my hair everyday. Especially when I don't have school. So from Thursday-Sunday, my hair only gets washed once since I wash my hair everyday Sunday through Thursday. It really makes me lose a lot of hair. But I'll wash it if I am going out with other people other than family.

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...