12.09.2010

GIFT GUIDE WEEK! Stocking Stuffers

It's the final day of my GIFT GUIDE WEEK! Today's feature is STOCKING STUFFERS. I compiled the most random stuff I could find into stocking-appropriate sizes! Enjoy!


BEAUTY:

  • Ponytail styling cream
  • Falsies mascara (I love this stuff!)
  • Philosophy (Have a Cherry Xmas) lip shine
  • Pier 1 bubble bath
  • Color wand lip glosses from Sephora
  • Opi's Flurry Up Top polish
  • Metallic hair band ball
  • Philosophy Gingerbread Man body scrub
FOR HER:
  • Pier 1 rings (only $4)
  • Wish You Well necklace
  • Foldable purse hanger
  • Footzyrolls roll up ballet flats
  • DL&CO Green Apple candle
KITCHEN:
  • Cook Hook towel grip hook
  • "We are happy to serve you" ceramic coffee mugs
  • Gingerbread stencil (for coffee, cakes, and more)
  • Quick Milk Magic Straws
  • Bag caps (for those bags that are hard to close)
  • To Go car ceramic coffee mug (I use mine all the time)
RANDOM:
  • Lottery scratch off (we do this every year in my family)
  • White Castle candle (for those who really love sliders)
  • Emergency toilet seat covers
  • Eraser-ring
  • Cupcake floss
  • Pocket Simon
What do you want in your stocking?

2 comments:

  1. i havent bought any stocking stuffers yet! need to work on that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list. I'm always on the lookout for some good stocking stuffers! Love that cupcake floss especially. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...