2.09.2011

LOVE WEEK: Sweets For the Sweet

sweets for the sweet



I was recently asked to recommend some gifts for Valentine's Day. Whether you celebrate or not, these gifts are perfect for anytime (or even yourself).


Beauty
  • For the super-sweet, try this Cotton Candy perfume by Demeter.
  • I adore this Sweet on You gift set by Philosophy.
  • I'm coveting this NARS Tainted Love set includes polish, gloss, and cheek stain. 
  • The Stila Make Me Blush trio features 2 glosses and blush (check out the hearts in it. Cute).
Sweets
  • I found this Edible Candy Heart Ring on FredFlare.com.
  • For those who like to imbibe, this 22 carat Vodka is pink and shaped like a diamond.
  • These Gigantic Fancy Fortune Cookies influenced a DIY you'll see soon!
  • It's girly, it's in a can with a pink straw, it's Sofia champagne.
  • Have a sweet treat in a hurry with this Fondue for 2 Mug.
Treats
  • Also from FredFlare: these Rose Rings that can dress up an outfit.
  • Flowers in a Can come in 4 styles and would be great on a desk.
  • Royal Heart tee is available in 2 colors!
  • I just swoon over a Glass Candy/Catch-all Dish--it's delicate & reminds me of my Depression glass.
  • Sweetheart Sunnies are just too adorable and make me wish for spring.
PS--Wanna see even more gift guides? Click here and scroll through my picks.

16 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! Is that a frosting and sprinkle fortune cookies?! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently did a Valentine's Day list too! Yours is super cute though!

    Thanks for the sweet blog comment, glad to inspire you! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fortune cookie is so cool! is the diy that you made some homemade ones? ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, whatever..... I NEED THE" It's girly, it's in a can with a pink straw, it's Sofia champagne" for my plane ride to NYC :) I am off to google...love that!

    Have a beautiful day!
    ♥, D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that NARS Tainted Love gift set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fondue for two kit is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your categories! That giant fortune cookie.....I would be so fortunate to enjoy one :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want everything on this list! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the chocolate dipped fortune cookies, annnd the champagne. great picks! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  10. I die of pink. I don't normally wear pink but on my fingers and lips, but I feel a sudden urge to eat pink treats... I die.

    PS> I'm hosting a YSL Rouge Pur #131 Opium Red lipstick giveaway in honor of Valentine's day. Ends 2/14. Go enter!

    XX.
    Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gotta have that Nars set. I love that color polish

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything!! Especially the cute little candy heart ring. I'll have to get some for friends. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet collage! those fortune cookies look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have a sweet tooth but this is making me feel like a lolly right now

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't have a sweet tooth but this is making me feel like a lolly right now

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...