4.05.2011

Outfit of the Week: Step Out of the Comfort Zone

step out



Ok, so this month my resolution (spoiler alert) is to step outta my style comfort zone. And this outfit is my first foray into that. Here's how I wore it:
  • White bulky sweater
  • Orange scarf
  • Wide-leg jeans...this was the hardest part of embrace, but I was proud of myself for trying it.
  • Fedora...I wear a hat occasionally but this was out of my comfort zone as well. I felt like I worked it and didn't let the hat wear me, so to speak.
  • Not pictured: straight hair and neutral makeup
Have you taken any style risks lately? If so, what?
Have you entered my giveaway? Scroll down to join in!

6 comments:

  1. i don't really take any style risks. but i do like the color of that scarf! and i've never tried wide leg jeans i think they would look weird on me :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wide leg jeans are definitely going to be a risk - but I'm pretty excited about trying them out for spring & summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Jeans.. I like dark rinse only, how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun outfit. I really like it alot! I also like hats but the fedora is one that I am not sure I cOuld pull off. First time for everything, right?? You need to post a picture girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No fashion risks for me, but I am inspired to take it up a notch! Even a simple fedora would be a huge risk for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. o fun! i like the hat!! you could totally pull it off :) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...