5.25.2011

Elle's Quick Tips: Clumpy Lashes

Elle's Quick Tips: No more clumpy lashes


This week's Quick Tip uses one of my FAVE ALL-TIME BEAUTY PRODUCTS: lip balm. I need to do a post on its wonders. Ok, back to the tip! Take a clean mascara wand, called a spoolie (I get them from Sephora) and rub the tiniest bit of lip balm on them & brush through. I also apply my mascara coats back-to-back, in other words, before the previous coat dries. This helps prevent clumpiness for me as well.
What are your beauty tips?


PS: See more Quick Tips here.

Gentle Reminders:

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a great tip!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! That is such a fantastic tip:) Thanks, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a great sportswear GIVEAWAY today! Perfect for morning yoga practice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GREAT tip....especially since I have 95850985390 lip balms laying around the house.
    KB

    http://redcarpetcloset.tv/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip! I"ll have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That's brilliant! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to try it on my clumpy lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip - I never thought of that! I was also wondering, can I use vaseline instead of lipbalm?

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...