9.15.2011

Splurge vs. Steal: Fall Trends


I've scoured my September mag issues to bring you just a few of the hottest fall trends. I've included something for every budget, so there's something for everyone! Mix price ranges if you'd like. Additionally, I am linking only to the steals. If you'd like links to the higher priced items, simply click the pic to be taken to my Polyvore--you'll find all you need there. Enjoy!

Splurge Vs. Steal: Fall Trends

Skinny Cords
  • Splurge--I found these Balmain skinny cords for over a thousand dollars!
  • Steal--A bit more attainable are these cords for $70 from Gap.
  • Best Bet--Forever 21, $20
Geometric Prints
  • Splurge--I spotted this Etro shirt for almost five hundred dollars.
  • Steal--Try Debenham's version for $50.
  • Best Best--Missoni for Target, $30
Polka Dots
  • Splurge--This cute Sonia Rykiel blouse will set you back four hundred dollars.
  • Steal--Another option is from Oasis and is only $50.
  • Best Bet--Old Navy, $18
Black Lace
  • Splurge--This gorgeous Red Valentino dress costs over a thousand.
  • Steal--For $90 you can have this Neon Hart black lace dress.
  • Best Bet--$30, Forever 21

Any trends you're interested in? Any items you're splurging on this season?


Editor's Note: Prices are listed as researched in July/August. You may find even bigger bargains for trend pieces than those originally listed! 
PS: Idk what's up with the weird spacing--it showed up fine in my preview. Sorry!



29 comments:

  1. I'm loving a black lace dress I recently picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds and trends! love that missoni top and the skinny cords! xo Meggan
    Lila Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIVE for Forever 21 - it is my go-to shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love black lace, but I am particularly crazy about polka dot tights this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't resist polka dots. xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I can't wait to drag out the black sheer lace tank I got 5 years ago. :)

    Yasi

    www.yasicatsmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. From all the trends you listed, I think the Geo prints are my favorite :) Now if only I could afford that $485 top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got that polka dot shirt from Old Navy in the mail yesterday! It's really cute in person and a great length if you're long waisted. I got it in red, but I like it so much, I may get another color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The black laces are really nice, your blog is quite good, I'm going to continue reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that target tee--but don't get me started! My store was sold out of everything by 9:30 am - agh! Cute post though!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great trend coverage! Cannot believe the price tag on those Balmain cords- YIKES! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing what some people want for clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that Polka Dot top from Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finds, honey! Love the Geo prints and the black lace dresses!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. those are great alternatives. i can't believe some of those items are over a thousand dollars! seriously, who actually buys that?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post. I like how you had expensive, middle of the road and cheap! Love it!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this!!! You picked some great affordable options. Totally want polka dots and skinny cords :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those F21 skinny cords!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great styles and great deals!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tips! I am excited to wear some emerald green and leopard this fall, too :)
    -Melike

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love, LOVE that Valentino dress. And those Gap skinny cords are just darling.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i def like prints. almost got that target tee :)

    btw, i was sleeping on my back. i always sleep on my back! maybe i should try another position, lol! thanks!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for this list, I'LL definitely look into the steals...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the polka dot Old Navy top. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...