7.19.2012

Get the Look: Emily's Towne & Reese Jewelry from the Bachelorette


Are you a fan of the Bachelorette? The finale is this weekend! Emily wore some adorable pieces this season from Towne and Reese. Towne and Reese is a beautiful jewelry line of earrings, rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Check out exactly what she wore here: http://www.towneandreese.com/blog/what-emily-wore-our-complete-list/


Here are some of my favorite pieces Emily wore:



Want your own Towne and Reese pieces? You can get exactly what Emily wore and more! Use this 10% discount on anything on the site - "BACHFINALE10" (active until next Wednesday, 7/25).

Connect with Towne and Reese on their websiteFacebook, or follow them on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elle,
    Your top photo isn't showing up on my end. I'm on a Mac, so I don't know if that makes a difference. Just an FYI!
    xo kb

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...