I'm Guest Blogging while the lovely Jillian is in Italy (lucky!) over at Cornflake Dreams. Stop by!
Snapshot of my Wantable Video Review
If you've read this blog any length of time, you know I am drawn to a monthly sub box. I was naturally very excited when I was contacted by Wantable to review their makeup box. Not a beauty fan? Don't worry--they have one for accessories, too! All you have to decide is Baubles or Beauty! Check 'em out:
- $36/monthly or $40 per box
- 4-6 full-sized products from unique, specialty, premium brands
- Ships Internationally--check the site to see if your country is listed!
- They also have an Accessories box. And a newly-launched Intimates Box.
- For almost all monthly sub boxes I've tried, I had to fill out a questionnaire in a means to cater the contents inside to fit my likes. Usually, this works so-so. But with Wantable, it is thorough, but very quick to fill out, using a sliding scale of Love-Like-Hate it.
- For example, say you clicked that you liked eye shadow. You're then asked what type of shadows you prefer, like matte, shimmer, loose, glitter, etc. It does this for all of the beauty products. I loved this!!
- 4-6 full-sized products
- High-end brands that I've never mostly never tried, which is a cool way to discover new products!
- Each box is valued between $80-$100
- Not pleased with a box? Send it back for a refund--NO QUESTIONS ASKED
What I Received:
This month's box was curated by Jordon Liberty of Give Good Face.
I'm a huge fan of his, so I knew I could trust his opinion!
- Lisse Watier Light Up Lip Gloss
- Japonesque Travel Smudge Brush
- Mia Bellezza Matte Shadow in Soft Peach
- LAQA & Co. Polish in Nookie
- Michael Marcus Kohl Cake Liner
- Extra: Lisse Watier Cream Shimmer Shadows in Peach and Sage
- PLUS a guide with product info, prices, tips, and tricks--LOVE THIS!
Top coat is either Happy Birthday or Light It Up
Lisse Watier Lip Gloss
My Review & Overall Opinion of Wantable:
Check out the video above to see more about each product and my opinions.
I loved this box!