- BomaSense makes natural skin and hair care products, developed by Matia Brizman, Ph.D.
- These were especially created for those with chronic diseases and those seeking purity in their beauty regimen. After years of research, and to help patients with Interstitial Cystitis, BomaSense was born.
- All products are created with no animal testing and are cruelty-free.
- Since I have very sensitive skin, I was very interested to try their products. They offer shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. I was sent sample sizes of these in the mango scent.
- They also offer these products in lavender and unscented.
- Additional products: Aloe Calendula Goldenseal Cream, Herbal Healing Salve, Olive Oil Soap, Lip Balm (untinted, tinted)
- Prices range from $3-$15, with giftpacks for $50
Samples I received
Full-size $15 each
- Shampoo: aqua (pH-balanced distilled water), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, rubus idaeus (raspberry leaf) extract, symphytum ofﬁcinale (comfrey root) extract, salvia ofﬁcinalis (sage) extract, equisetum anvense (horsetail) extract, urtica dioica (nettles) extract, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, sodium PCA, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), Panthenol, silk protein, purely herbal essences.
CONTAINS NO SODIUM LAURYL OR LAURETH SULFATE
- Conditioner: Aqua (ph-balanced distilled water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera ) gel, glycerin (vegetable derived ), vitis vinifera (grapeseed oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil), olea europaea (olive oil), beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), natural olive soap, xanthan gum, grapefruit seed extract, purely herbal essences.
- Body Wash: Distilled water, green tea extract, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, shea butter, calendula flowers in a jojoba fatty acid base, aromatic oils, grapefruit seed extract.
- Body Lotion: Aqua (ph-balanced distilled water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera ) gel, glycerin (vegetable derived ), vitis vinifera (grapeseed oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil), olea europaea (olive oil), beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), natural olive soap, xanthan gum, grapefruit seed extract, purely herbal essences.
- Info via BomaSense.com
- I really liked the mango scent, which wasn't overpowering, and smelled best on the skin/hair than in the bottle.
- The shampoo and conditioner are best suited for those with an oily scalp or those who want a deep-clean, as in a clarifying shampoo.
- The body wash didn't irritate my skin.
- The lotion didn't irritate my skin and wasn't sticky.
- If you are into natural products and/or have sensitive skin and/or delicate system, I suggest giving BomaSense a try.