10.03.2013

Check Out: Savvy Sleepers

(second-day hair, not brushed, thanks to Savvy Sleepers)

I have been using satin pillowcases since precisely 1997. I’m serious. I've talked about how I love them many times before on this blog. So back in 1997, I received a homemade one as a Christmas gift, not knowing of its benefits, but have been hooked ever since. So of course when Savvy Sleepers contacted me to gift me one, there was no hesitation. I have followed creator Dale’s blog for years and knew of Savvy Sleepers, so I couldn’t wait to share why I love these satin pillowcases! They're soft, have a cute secret pocket, and keep my hair looking great!

(What I received from Savvy Sleepers)

What are Savvy Sleepers?
--100% pure satin pillow cases
--world's 1st unisex satin pillow cases
--designed to to give you the best night's sleep.
--made from the finest, hand-picked luxury satin
--The ultra soft luxurious fabric

Why Do I Need a Savvy Sleepers Satin Pillowcase?
--Recommended by leading dermatologists and top hair stylists
--Satin is smoother than cotton and prevents hair from breaking while you sleep. Satin pillow cases preserve salon blow-outs longer and are smoother against skin preventing wrinkles.
--Satin ensures less friction for hair and prevents creases against your face compared to cotton. Our luxury satin won’t slide off your pillow during the night because satin is more durable, as well as less slippery and shiny compared to silk. Savvy Sleepers is made of the highest quality blend of 100% pure polyester satin. 
--Each Savvy Sleepers pillow case also has a secret pocket for hair ties, jewelry, love notes, lip balm, ear plugs, headphones, etc.  In addition to the other mentioned items, I’ve kept tissues and cough drops in mine. I’ve also put a drop of eucalyptus oil on a folded tissue and kept it in the pocket to help me breathe when I was sick.
What colors?
--Currently 3, with plans for others. There’s a black, white, and soft neutral (nappucino).

Price?
 $36
--If you're not completely satisfied, they will refund or exchange your pillow case/s

Sizes? Care?
--Standard, king, machine-washable in cold

And here’s a super-quick video (an excerpt from my How to Avoid Breaking Out video) of me reviewing and singing the praises of Savvy Sleepers:





22 comments:

  1. I been using a mirc fabric pillow and it work good. My hair is not tangle in the morning sleeping one it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of these before and I know that people have been impressed with them. I think I should maybe try one.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive actually never tried satin pillowcases before but would really like to after hearing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pillowcases look fab! I know Dale's blog as well--it's one of my faves. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect video sweety
    I love it, and you have got a lovely voice

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great product and I definitely want to try it soon as well!


    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok now I definitely need this, your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this products looks promising. Look at your hair without brushing. Must try for me.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard about these kind of pillow cases a few years back and I've been wanting one but I never did get any. Maybe it's about time! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I totally forgot to add my blog link before and I wondered how you're to find my blog...but you did :)!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of these. You're always full of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, I haven't heard of pillow goodie boxes before, but it sounds amazing!
    I will check out Savy Sleepers later! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard of these but I have never used a satin pillowcase before. I don't think my hair has ever looked that good waking up so I'm convinced, haha!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Scarf Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These do sound good, and reasonably priced, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been sleeping on a satin pillowcase for a few years now- and love it! My hair loves it, too. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ..what makes them unisex? I thought all basic pillowcases were unisex, unless you object to the color or something. Or is it the material that makes it inherently non-unisex?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! I'll have to order one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elle! Thank you so much for this review and the video. I'm so glad you like it and I wish I would have known about satin back in 1997 because it definitely could have saved me some horrible hair days at school. You're smart to have stuck with it! Beautiful hair and skin too, thank you again. We really appreciate it!

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Just_kazari - I wanted to answer the 'unisex' question. The reason we use that in the description is because most satin pillowcases are in colors and textures that appear very feminine or don't appeal to men. We chose the fabrics and colors to be soft, but also matte in appearance so guys will sleep on them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dale is so sweet, and I've been wanting to buy one of her pillowcases for a while now. Glad you are loving yours! I just need to convince my husband that this is a necessary expense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I definitely need one! My hair seems to break all the time. Kind of surprised I'm not bald.

    http://www.somethingmonumental.com

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...