|It's here! Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette!|
|12 gorgeous shades|
- 12 shades of shimmer, satin, matte
- Rose gold shades that complement most skin tones
- Packaging is similar to N2, but plastic instead of metal and still more durable than N1
- Shadow consistency is similar to other UD shadows. The shimmer shades have fall out.
- If you're looking for pink shades, a Naked Palette fan, or looking to mix up your brown neutrals, then pick up this palette.
- It is not similar to LORAC Unzipped palette.
- Comes with brush and eyelid primer samples
- Overall: I love this palette. I'm so glad I have it!
|The darker shades|
|The lighter side--Check out my tutorial for a look featuring this side!|
But wait, there's more! I'm doing a collab video with BowsandNails, so be sure to stop by here to see her tutorial. She's doing a tutorial on the darker 6 shades and I'm doing one on the lighter side. Enjoy it below:
Can't see the video? Click here.
|Check out my video to see a soft pink look featuring the N3P!|
Please stop by and enter here! Good luck!
Do you have the Naked 3?
PS: GIVEAWAYS for YOU!
To thank you for supporting my blog, I have two giveaways I'd love for you to enter: