Elle Sees' Mint Mochas
- I poured 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup (you can also use cocoa powder) & 4 Hershey Mint Kisses (use more or fewer, depending on your preference) in a mug.
- I made some strong coffee, but typically espresso is used. Add as many shots as desired (I used 1-2) and pour in mug. Stir to melt Kisses.
- Next, I steamed milk (I don't have a machine) by shaking milk for 30 seconds, pouring in a cup, & heating up for about 30 seconds (here's how to do it). I added it to my mug and stirred it up.
- Garnish: Put a dollop of whipped cream on top. Drizzle chocolate syrup on cream.
- Garnish: Keep a Hershey's Kiss or two in the freezer. Take the frozen Kisses out and grate on top of the whipped cream. Trust me, frozen is the best way to get those fancy chocolate shavings.
- Option 2: There are other flavors of Kisses, such as Irish Cream and Candy Cane. These can be easily used to create that mint flavor.
- Makes 1 serving.
The finished product
A closeup of the minty goodness!