Charlie and Santa--I never tire of posting this photo;
Me, in glasses, last minute Christmas shopping;
The annual tree pic;
Christmas nails--glitter forever;
My Sister's wedding & me looking awkward;
Charlie's tongue hanging out because he hates having his pic taken like me!
How was your December? In my promise to share more personal stuff on here, since there is actually a girl behind all the polishes and curling irons, I'm doing another month in review. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite Instagram pics of the month. Go follow me on Instagram for more candid shots of me and way too many of Charlie. December seemed to fly by for me! Obviously the holidays and family would be the best parts, but blog-wise, I had my biggest daily views ever! Over 18,000! Last December I posted every day (seriously) and had my lowest views, which I attributed to the holidays, so it was a nice surprise this year. And now for my year in review!
published in a magazine, too many selfies, lots of Charlie, beach, hair, Sugar
And how was your 2012? I always had this theory that even-numbered years ended up being the best, but I think 2012 was split right down the middle. Here's a "quick" review of 2012:
- It started off pretty rough, with the death of my Granny Sugar, and some really difficult family stuff, but I had so many of you pitch in and write guest posts. I am so thankful for a wonderful blogging community/friends. Thank you.
- In February I went to WDW and WWOHP. I hadn't been to the Magic Kingdom since I was a kid, so it was a blast being a kid again. And Harry Potter was just as magical as I'd hoped.
- In March, I got published in Bust Magazine!
- April and May featured beach trips, and my sister's and brother's birthdays.
- When June rolled around, it was all about the beach, with my annual trip with my friends, and lots of trips to the pool.
pumpkins, Falcons, Wild Adventures, too many selfies, mountains, shelly beach, WDW, tan
- July was great because my Lil Sis and I went to Wild Adventures Theme park and then she visited me in Atlanta.
- In August, I attended an Atlanta Falcons game and my nephew's birthday.
- September, I made my Bucket List goal of getting into the Guinness Book of World Records!
- October, I was asked to be a part of a reality show (no worries, I'm too shy), and I went back to Walt Disney World for my birthday. It was my best birthday ever!
- November, I had my first taste of nasty comments, got over it, posted my 30 Days of Thankful on Instagram, and celebrated Thanksgiving & nephew's birthday with my family.
- December, as mentioned earlier, was fast and fun.
Charlie, Christmas, lake, nails, autumn
Have a safe and happy New Years Eve!
How was your 2012?
May 2013 be the most amazing year ever!