12.15.2013

Christmas Starbucks-Inspired Sugar Scrubs!


In the fall, I shared Sugar Scrubs inspired by drinks from Starbucks. It was so popular, I've decided to recreate a version for Christmas. While I've made them all fancy for display purposes (complete with the infamous Red Cup), they would still make a perfect gift, especially a last minute one. Enjoy!


Peppermint Mocha Scrub
1 c sugar
1/2 c unsweetened cocoa
1/4 c sweet almond oil 
1 tsp peppermint essential oil
Mix ingredients. Store in an air-tight container. Stir before using.
*For presentation purposes, I added whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and crushed peppermint.



Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
2 c brown sugar (light or dark)
6 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 drops of vanilla extract
1 c sweet almond oil (or oil of choice)
Mix ingredients. Store in an air-tight container. Stir before using.
*For presentation purposes, I added whipped cream, and crushed gingerbread cookies.


Caramel Brulee Latte Scrub
1 c sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essential oil
1/2 c melted coconut oil
1 tsp powdered milk
2 drops caramel essential oil (optional)
Mix ingredients. Store in an air-tight container. Stir before using.
*For presentation purposes, I added whipped cream and drizzled caramel sauce on top. And then I drizzled caramel sauce onto a cookie sheet and allowed to harden via freezer.

Want even more DIY gift ideas? Click here!

24 comments:

  1. This is quite possibly the single most amazing thing I have ever seen. Taking my obsession with Starbucks to a whole different level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea... i like the gingerbread scrub
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM. The gingerbread one sounds so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe you gave me a great idea! I copy everything because I wanna make them <3
    Thank you <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound so yummy! And I am sure the skin will love these, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! What fun home spa treats! I adore Starbucks, BTW. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Love your presentation:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm the peppermint one sounds good! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats a great idea...m definitely trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow a scrub that works and smells like your favorite treat. Nice!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely!! The Carmel brûlée one sounds amazing!

    http://ashleysuemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look amazing :)! You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh... I want to make them ALL! And I kinda want to eat them, too! ;P haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look great! Now I want to make a peppermint mocha coffee and scrub :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I said this on Instagram, but you are so creative with this. I know some Starbucks lovers like myself that would love this idea! Thanks Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your presentation of the scrubs, complete with whip cream! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute gift! Such a great idea!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my word... these are SO fun!! Scrubs are the BEST!!

    And not surprisingly, the peppermint mocha looks like my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm more of a fan of classy latte but these Starbucks coffees look absolutely delicious;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool ideas, I love Starbucks so these are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think my favorite would be peppermint mocha. That one must smell so good!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...