5.01.2014

NEW Not Your Mother's Products & Reviews

Y'all know one of my favorite hairstyles is my beachy waves, and I always use NYM's Beach Babe Texturizing Hair Cream to help get them. I've got a tutorial on that here or here So when Not Your Mother's offered to send me some of their new products to play with, I just had to! They're made in the US and aren't tested on animals. 

NYM is launching 11 new products this year! They've got something for everyone, like their Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo and Conditioner (sulfate-free!), Kinky Moves Curl Defining Shampoo and Conditioner (sulfate-fee, anti-frizz), and Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream. And there's so much more! Here's what I got to try:



Plump For Joy Thickening Hair Lifter – a luxe gel formula for fine, thin hair to volumize, strengthen and add shine. I definitely saw some volume at my roots.



Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse – a non-sticky, frizz taming mousse that builds body and thickens hair. I love how this smells like vanilla cupcakes and the nozzle allows the product to come out like whipped cream. Too cute! And it's not sticky! I like this when I want thicker hair for braids or updos.



Intensive Hair Unit Renewal Treatment – recovery therapy that moisturizes, nourishes and tames frizzy, troubled hair. One of my favorite products, as my dry, frizzy hair loved it! And look at the pump--it's a heart. I'm a sucker for cute packaging, y'all.

You can find NYM online, at stores like CVS, ULTA, Wal-mart, and more! Check 'em out!

23 comments:

  1. I'm excited for plump for joy!! I need some of that in my roots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try the spray for volume. I have their texturizing beach spray and LOVE it!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. will have to try these out Elle, I love the NYM products too <3

    Cindy's Little Black Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great I'm not sure if this is sold in Canada.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't never try the product out before. I going to have to look for it and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dry, frizzy hair, especially in the summer. The intensive hair renewal treatment sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love not your mothers products, but haven't seen these yet! I am actually going to plan on trying them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may have to try that Renewal Treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kind of feel like I want to try all of these. The only NYM thing I really have hated is the hairspray that was supposed to be something like bamboo and apple. I have tried it 3 times now and each time it smells like rotting fruit and feet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love their dry shampoo so I'll have to look for these products!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this brand! Their beach spray is amazing... I want to get the shampoo/conditioner/cream, too. I was on spending freeze in April so I think that'll be my first purchase now that it's over! haha
    That thickening spray sounds good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the packaging. Haven't see these yet where I am, but will be on the lookout for them, esp. the treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to check out these products and your video on beachy waves. I don't do the best job at curling my hair and yours looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've not heard of these products but I'd like to try the thickening hair lifter. Attractive packaging too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like that the bottle actually has a real spray handle...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've recently noticed these products in my drug store. I have to check out this brand!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was just wondering about the NYM line of products, especially their mousse. I'll have to give it a try when my current one runs out. Cute packaging is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have that mousse and volume spray and love them! They definitely add volume and bounce to my thin, limp hair.

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha! i'm loving the name. they look awesome.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Must look for the renewal treatment and the Kinky Moves Shampoo! I love their Smooth Moves and Grow Long and Strong shampoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok I definitely am thinking I need to pick some of these of. 1) because I love your hair and 2) because I need to get these beachy waves.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've loved all the NYM products I've tried. I need to find Plump For Joy!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...